You can easily manage buying, approvals, compliance, payments, and suppliers on a global scale with a digitalized and automated procure-to-pay process.
Procure-to-pay process overview:
The process of integrating purchasing and accounts payable systems to increase efficiencies is known as procure-to-pay. It is part of the larger procurement management process and consists of four major stages: selecting goods and services; enforcing compliance and order; receiving and reconciling; and invoicing and payment.
Using procure-to-pay software solutions to digitise your procurement process can improve compliance and control among vendors, contracts, regulations, buyers, and accounts payable. Process automation with procure-to-pay software can help organisations buy from preferred suppliers at negotiated prices without the manual paperwork and spreadsheet headaches.
- Actively manage and improve global spending
- Consolidate the majority of manual business processes to reduce errors.
- Streamline catalogue maintenance to save time and resources.
- Allow for the approval of new suppliers as soon as possible.
- Drive bottom-line savings to maximise the value of sourcing negotiations.